Junior Private Lessons
Beginner or advanced, pre-school to high school, whatever your child's level of play or age, we can help. Our easily understood teaching techniques eliminate wasted motion to produce more effective strokes.
- A lesson may be booked for one or two players.
- Lessons can be booked for ½ hour, an hour, or longer.
- Juniors must be part of Junior Program to take private lesson
- To book a lesson, simply call us or stop at the front desk
- Non members who are in our Junior Program may book a lesson for the lesson rate plus an additional guest fee
If you are planning to have your son or daughter take a series of lessons, consider our Lesson Package Special.
How does the Lesson Package work?
- Book a series of 3, 6, or 12 lessons
- Packages may be booked for one or two players
- Average savings as much as $120
- MEMBERS ONLY privilege - only members of DTC may purchase a package (Junior memberships available)
- Each lesson is booked at a day/time convenient to you
- Reserve the package with the Pro of your choice
- The package must be paid for in advance
- The series must be completed within 6 months of purchase