Our goal is to maximize your tennis enjoyment and satisfaction. Our teaching philosophy is based on the laws of physics and the dimensions of the tennis court. The techiques we use help you master more efficient strokes by eliminating any wasted motion. We also help you gain a better understanding of court positioning and appropriate shot selection.
— Private Lessons with one or more people
— Package Lessons for a series of lessons at a discounted price
— Season Court Lessons - have a member of our Pro Staff teach on your season court at a reduced price
Click for our Private Lesson Brochure
Beginner or advanced, pre-school or adult, whatever your level of play or age, we can help you. Our easily understood teaching techniques eliminate wasted motion to produce more effective strokes.
- A lesson may be booked for one or more players.
- Lessons can be booked for ½ hour, an hour, or longer.
- To book a lesson, simply call us or stop at the front desk.
Non members may book a lesson for the lesson rate plus an additional guest fee.
If you are planning to take a series of lessons, consider our Lesson Package Special.
How does the Lesson Package work?
- Book a series of 3, 6, or 12 lessons
- Packages may be booked for one or two players
- Average savings as much as $120
- MEMBERS ONLY privilege - only members of DTC may purchase a package
- Each lesson is booked at a day/time convenient to you
- Reserve the package with the Pro of your choice
- The package must be paid for in advance
- The series must be completed within 6 months of purchase
Did you know you can take a lesson on your Season Court?
Learn strategy, positioning for doubles or singles, and effective stroke production. And learn with your friends at a convenient time- your Season Court time- at a greatly reduced cost. Just stop at the front desk with your group and book a lesson, or a series of lessons.
Lessons can be taken with our Director of Tennis or any of our Staff Teaching Pros. See our Staff Page for an introduction to our teaching staff.