Updated September, 2021
The safety of our members and guests is our top priority. We continue to stay abreast of the current recommendations by the CDC on mask guidance and will communicate any changes to our COVID policy as needed.
1. First, if you are not feeling well, please error on the side of being safe and do not enter the facility. We are asking the same of our employees and we are checking their temperature before they start their workday. Please do not bring children who are not feeling well into the facility.
2. Masks: We ask that unvaccinated individuals wear a face mask when inside our facility and social distancing cannot be maintained. We are counting on our members and guests to follow this guidance based on their vaccination status.
3. Eating and Drinking: The clubhouse is open for eating and drinking. As a courtesy to other members and staff, please limit your post tennis clubhouse time to 30 minutes.
4. We are encouraging members to keep a credit card or ACH authorization on file which will allow us to move closer to a touchless transaction environment.
The owners of DTC would like to share what we have done in response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
1. We have improved the frequency and thoroughness of our routine cleaning. This includes the courts, locker rooms, club house and all common areas. Our routine cleaning now includes frequent cleaning and disinfection of frequently touched surfaces around the facility. This includes tables, doorknobs, light switches, countertops, handles, desks, phones, keyboards, toilets, faucets and sinks.
3. In November, 2020, our HVAC system was upgraded to the highest FPR (filter performance level) level. On court fans are running continuously to circulate and filter the air and filters are replaced monthly.
4. In February, 2021, we installed AirPHX in our Clubhouse and locker rooms. This state-of-the-art ambient air cleaning system releases trace amounts of hydrogen peroxide in the air and kills viruses, mold and bacteria on contact.