Updated May 14, 2021
1. First, if you are not feeling well, please error on the side of being safe and do not enter the facility. We are asking the same of our employees and we are checking their temperature before they start their workday. Please do not bring children who are not feeling well into the facility.
2. Masks: In accordance with the recent guidance from the CDC and Pennsylvania Department of Health, individuals who are fully vaccinated may now utilize our facilities without a face mask. Fully vaccinated is defined as: 2 weeks after the second dose in a 2-dose series, or 2 weeks after a single-dose vaccine.
If you do not meet the above requirements, you are NOT considered fully vaccinated and therefore are required to continue to wear a mask when inside our facility and social distancing cannot be maintained. We are counting on our members and guests to follow this guidance based on their vaccination status.
3. Eating and Drinking: The clubhouse is open for eating and drinking. As a courtesy to other members and staff, please limit your post tennis clubhouse time to 30 minutes.
4. When entering and exiting the court you will be asked to enter on one end and exit on the other to reduce interaction between members. We will ask our members to not congregate in the hallway outside the locker rooms unless writing down scores and then exit promptly.
5. We are encouraging members to keep a credit card or ACH authorization on file which will allow us to move closer to a touchless transaction environment.
The owners of DTC would like to share what we have done in response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
1. We have improved the frequency and thoroughness of our routine cleaning. This includes the courts, locker rooms, club house and all common areas. Our routine cleaning now includes frequent cleaning and disinfection of frequently touched surfaces around the facility. This includes tables, doorknobs, light switches, countertops, handles, desks, phones, keyboards, toilets, faucets and sinks.
3. In November, 2020, our HVAC system was upgraded to the highest FPR (filter performance level) level. On court fans are running continuously to circulate and filter the air and filters are replaced monthly.
4. In February, 2021, we installed AirPHX in our Clubhouse and locker rooms. This state-of-the-art ambient air cleaning system releases trace amounts of hydrogen peroxide in the air and kills viruses, mold and bacteria on contact.