The owners of DTC would like to share with you what we are currently doing in response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
1. First, if you are not feeling well, please error on the side of being safe and do not enter the facility. We are asking the same of our employees and we are checking their temperature before they start their workday. Please do not bring children who are not feeling well into the facility.
2. We have improved the frequency and thoroughness of our routine cleaning. This includes the courts, locker rooms, club house and all common areas.
3. Our routine cleaning now includes frequent cleaning and disinfection of frequently touched surfaces around the facility. This includes tables, doorknobs, light switches, countertops, handles, desks, phones, keyboards, toilets, faucets and sinks.
4. In November, 2020, our HVAC system was upgraded to the highest FPR (filter performance level) level. On court fans are running continuously to circulate and filter the air and filters are replaced monthly.
5. In February, 2021, we installed AirPHX in our Clubhouse and locker rooms. This state-of-the-art ambient air cleaning system releases trace amounts of hydrogen peroxide in the air and kills viruses, mold and bacteria on contact.
6. We are encouraging members to keep a credit card or ACH authorization on file which will allow us to move closer to a touchless transaction environment.
7. When entering and exiting the court you will be asked to enter on one end and exiton the other to reduce interaction between members. We will ask our members to not congregate in the hallway outside the locker rooms unless writing down scores and then exit promptly.
8. All of our employees are wearing masks in common areas when not at the desk behind the protective Plexiglas.
9. Members and guests are being asked to wear masks while in the clubhouse facility. Mask wearing on the courts is at your discretion.
We will follow the COVID-19 situation closely and adjust our protocols appropriately. Updated, Feb. 2021.